Life.Love.God.Christ.Family.Temple.Friends.Happiness.Joy.Reading.Writing.Language.Memories.Shoes.Clothes.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Week One - - Book One


The Boy in the Striped Pajamas...

Publish weekly wrote, "Sure to take readers' breath away." An understatement, in my opinion, for the heart-aching story about two small boys from two worlds so different. This classic tale of worlds colliding left me wondering what the consequences of hate and dislike truly can be.
I have always been interested in books and stories about the Holocaust and this short 215 page story is one that will be hard to forget. I recommend this quick read to all readers. It will help us all take a new look at just how far anger and judgement can go, and yet how close to home they can hit.

1 comment:

jo mama said...

I LOVE your blog!! While you are home maybe you can help me create one?????
I am so glad you are here!!!!!!!